- Removes the "auto-resize" voxel space feature. Voxel space must be explicitly resized if you wish, using the "Set Dimensions" feature on the tool bar.
- Previously when models were opened dimensions were automatically set to the bounding box of the model. This no longer happens. The model will be opened with the voxel space dimensions with which it was saved. (Works only with models saved with Zoxel version 0.4.0 or later)
- Display grids on all 3 axis planes.
- Adds toolbar button to select voxel colour with a standard colour dialog, don't have to use the palette on the right.
- Adds a Drag tool which will move the entire model around within voxel space.
- Drawing tool can be dragged to draw voxels.
- Paint tool can be dragged to paint.
- Working directory is remembered for file open/save.
- Fix: Colour picker should work on Windows.
Many thanks to Bruno Canella for his contributions, which include the the multi-axis grids and the drawing tool changes for dragging.