- Adds "reset camera" button to toolbar to reset camera view back to default.
- Model dimensions auto expand along the required axis if a new voxel is added which falls outside the current bounding box. This behaviour is enabled by default.
- Adds a subtle grid texture between the voxels.
- Panning (by dragging with mouse-wheel held down) works more intuitively when you are dragging on part of the model, and at different zoom levels.
- Fix: Initial camera position is always set correctly.
- Fix: Loading models larger than the current model dimensions works correctly.
Tested on Linux Mint (Ubuntu) with the Open Source NVidia drivers and Windows 7 with an Nvidia GTX 570. No clue if it works with other video cards and on other OS's, please feel free to let me know if you test it on a different platform.